Saturday, March 22, 2014

EAT: In-N-Out Burger, A West Coast Treat!


Every trip to the West Coast includes at least one visit (ok, lots of visits) to In-N-Out Burger! In-N-Out is awesome for those of us with food allergies, and they use high quality ingredients, even though it is a fast food chain restaurant. 

The hamburger patties are never frozen and are 100% American beef, no preservatives or fillers. Each burger is made to order. The fries are cut fresh daily and the shakes are made with 100% real ice cream. 




To accommodate my food allergies, I tell the person taking my order that I have allergies, each of which are noted on my order and on my receipt! He or she even announces that an allergy order has been made so your order can be prepared in a special station.  I order my double-double burger protein style, meaning no bun and gluten free. Protein style is when the burger is wrapped with lettuce. I also request no special sauce. The fries are also gluten free, since they are the only fried item in the restaurant. 

I love to be able to grab food at a fast food restaurant and be able to get as safe a meal as possible. Now, In-N-Out needs to go nationwide!


No comments:

Post a Comment