Wednesday, March 26, 2014

EAT: 2Good2B Bakery, Encinitas, CA


Are you in the San Diego area and need a yummy, allergen free treat? Head over to 2Good2B Bakery and Cafe in Encinitas. 2Good2B is a gluten free and corn free (including corn syrup free) bakery. They can also do egg free and dairy free on request and offer several cupcakes that are egg and dairy free. The staff was super friendly (especially Luis) and very knowledgable about their products. 


2Good2B makes a variety of cupcakes, muffins, brownies, breads, and bars, as well as chicken pot pies, Mac and cheese, sandwiches, and pizzas. They also make wedding cakes to local customers. I stuck to the sweet treats during my two trips and everything I tried was delicious! Do you know how many years it has been since I have had red velvet cake?? Years! And, 2Good2B did not disappoint. My favorites were the red velvet cupcake (of course!), the chocolate cupcake with chocolate frosting, and the lemon bar. 



With limited hours of operation (Tuesday - Saturday 7am-6pm, Sunday 8am-2pm), 2Good2B offers take home meals of pizza, chicken pot pies, soups, salads, and Mac and cheese, which looked great. I wish they were open for dinner, as both my trips were right before closing time and I would have loved to eat dinner there. 

It is great to be able to walk into a cafe and bakery and not worry about wheat gluten and corn!

2Good2B Bakery and Cafe
204 N El Camino Real 
Encinitas, CA

No comments:

Post a Comment