Wednesday, June 11, 2014

PLAY: GolfersSkin Sunscreen



Being out in the sun all the time for my sport, I am always looking for a sunscreen that provides great protection from the sun, while not transferring onto my clothing, especially onto dark clothing. I found GolfersSkin at last year’s PGA Show and it has found a permanent home in my golf bag! 

While being specifically designed for golfers, GolfersSkin works for all outdoor activities.  It is the most used sunscreen on the PGA Tour, racking up 21 tour wins thus far in 2014! It is non-greasy, so it will not run into your eyes or cause your golf club grips to get slick. Reapplying sunscreen in the middle of a golf round is a hassle, but getting my golf grips slick in the process is worse. I like that I don’t have to worry about GolfersSkin getting on my equipment or my clothes.  

GolfersSkin was developed in New Zealand and is backed by a team of international athletes. It offers total UVA/UVB protection from the sun and is sweat and water resistant. It is free of paba, nano-particles, and paraben free and contains Aloe Vera and UMF 18 Manuka Honey, an ingredient that prevents free radicals and has antioxidant and anti-bacterial benefits. Being in the sun as much as I am, I am concerned about the possibility of skin cancer and skin aging. With GolfersSkin, I feel comfortable that I am protected from harmful rays and hopefully, repairing any current skin damage.

The sunscreen is available in lotion, a hands-free stick, and lip balm to make applying as easy as possible. Visit www.golfersskin.com for more information or to order a supply for your next game, match, or round!

No comments:

Post a Comment