Tuesday, June 17, 2014

EAT: Dinosaur Bar-B-Que

Don't let the Harleys scare you off!  This place is awesome and caters to families, business people, and of course, bikers!

Dinosaur Bar-B-Que, based in Syracuse, NY, has now expanded to Brooklyn, Buffalo, Troy, Harlem, Rochester, Newark, and Stamford, CT.  A typical wait at 2pm on a weekday at the Syracuse location for a table can be as long as 30 minutes. Being from the South, I know my BBQ, and this place serves the best I have had out of the South. Their BBQ was voted the country's Number 1 BBQ by Good Morning America and has been featured on many travel and food shows. Stop by late in the evening and enjoy live music with your meal.

Dinosaur Bar-B-Que offers an extensive Gluten Free Menu and also provides detailed allergen info for gluten, dairy, nuts, shellfish, garlic, and tomatoes on their Web site. My favorite meal is the Big A$$ Pork Plate. All that is missing is the sweet tea!

To my delight, I recently found several of their bar-b-que sauces on the shelf at my local Harris Teeter grocery store! The Sensuous Slathering Sauce is all natural, gluten free, no artificial ingredients, and no preservatives.A yummy addition to any meat.

I can't wait to check out the Buffalo, NY location next week on my way to Canada!

Dinosaur Bar-B-Que
www.dinobbq.com

No comments:

Post a Comment