Saturday, June 28, 2014

EAT: Milestones Grill and Bar, Canada


Last year, when I spent a month in Canada traveling for golf tournaments, I was concerned if I would be able to eat safely with my food allergies. I was really excited to find Milestones Grill and Bar, a restaurant with locations in Alberta, British Columbia, and Ontario. Milestones has a gluten free menu and each location I visited, and I have been to several, was knowledgeable about gluten free and ingredients.

My trip last week to Niagara Falls included several visits to the Milestones, located in the Marriott Gateway with a great view of the Falls! 

I usually order my favorite gluten free menu item, the burger with California topping (bacon and guacamole). The burger comes on a gluten free bun (I order mine without the bun) and a side salad. 

Be sure to save room for dessert! The gluten free Chocolate Ganache Torte is to die for and I even tried to recreate it when I got back to the States. It has the perfect amount of sweetness. 

It is great to find a safe "chain" restaurant in Canada that accommodates food allergies. 

Milestones Grill and Bar
www.milestonesrestaurants.com

No comments:

Post a Comment