Friday, June 27, 2014

EAT: Organic Bliss Gluten Free Deli and Bakery, Toledo, OH


Looking for lunch in Toledo, OH? I was and came across a great gluten free place called Organic Bliss Gluten Free Deli and Bakery. With interesting array of gluten free salads and sandwiches, Organic Bliss can cover just about any craving. However, their specialty is the vast selection of yummy desserts on display when you walk in the door!

I was excited to see an ingredient list displayed for each dessert to address any other food allergy concerns. Cupcakes, cookies, bars, sweet breads, and scones were all on display the day I stopped by. I picked out dessert before even looking at the lunch menu! The red velvet cupcake was super delish, one of the best gluten free red velvet cupcakes I have ever had!

For lunch, I had the Mediterranean Salad since I seem to be on a hummus kick recently. My mom, who was traveling with me, had the Almond Grilled Chicken Salad. The restaurant had a steady stream of customers, sitting both inside and outside, as well as people stopping in to pick up lunch and use the drive-thru. Yes, they have a drive-thru! It opens at 7am serving breakfast wraps, sandwiches, and smoothies. The storefront is open from 10am-6pm Monday - Friday and 10am-5pm on Saturday. 

I can't wait to return on my next trip to Toledo. Hopefully, I can try a sandwich, as the bread options available the day I stopped by contained some of my other allergens. Organic Bliss can also do custom orders depending on your allergies. 

Organic Bliss
3723 North King St. 
Toledo, OH 43617



No comments:

Post a Comment