Thursday, January 16, 2014

The One Item I Don’t Leave Home Without...




Besides my golf clubs, my travel tub is the most important item I take with me when driving to golf tournaments.  My tub is stocked with items I will need that could be difficult to find or might not be available in cities to which I am traveling.  Unfortunately, not every city is allergen-free friendly, so some weeks I have to get creative about my food choices.  I always have breakfast basics in my travel tub for the first morning of a hotel stay, just in case I arrive late to my destination.


One essential item in my tub is a small blender for my protein smoothies.  Other essentials include a manual can opener; small pot and pan; sea salt and grinder; GF Tamari packets;  GF granola, GF pancake flour, GF oats and GF oat bran; small bottle of maple syrup; bottle of extra virgin olive oil; GF crackers; Ziploc Bags; small cutting board;  sharp knife; plastic utensils; Blue Diamond Almond Breeze Unsweetened Almond Coconut Milk; protein bars;  plant-based protein powder;  jar of natural peanut butter; small first aid kit; small bottle of antibacterial soap; and a small flashlight.


What’s in your travel tub?

No comments:

Post a Comment