Tuesday, January 14, 2014

GF: Ruby's Gold Golden Granola




Breakfast is the hardest meal for me, especially when I am traveling. I am always on the lookout for a quick and tasty breakfast that will stay with me for a couple of hours. Gluten Free Oatmeal is a great choice and a good source of protein, but it is not always readily available on the road. I found Ruby’s Gold Golden Granola at my local Whole Foods Market, a perfect item to just keep in the car when traveling with a carton of Blue Diamond Unsweetened Vanilla Coconut Almond Milk.  Ruby’s Gold is made in Chattanooga, TN and my local Whole Foods carries six different flavors:

Almond Crisp – Almonds and Raisins
Eve’s Delight – Orange, Cranberries, Dark Chocolate, Flame Raisins
California Mix – Wild Blueberries, Dates, Walnuts
Walnut Crumble – Walnuts and Cinnamon
Orange Blast – Orange and Cranberries
Cinnamon Twist – Cinnamon and Ginger

My favorite is the Almond Crisp, with Eve's Delight a close second. Ruby’s Gold  is All Natural, Gluten Free, Vegan, Low Fat, Low Sodium, and made in a Gluten Free facility.  With ingredients like Gluten Free Rolled Oats and quinoa, this granola is a healthy way to start your day.


Do you have any great allergen free breakfast ideas? If so, please share in the comments.

1 comment:

  1. I also love ruby's gold granola! You should try their golden energy nuggets too! Also great for an on the go snack when you need a quick pick me up.

    ReplyDelete