Wednesday, June 15, 2016

#glutenfree #grainfree #paleo Breakfast of Champions

When I first found out that I have multiple food allergies, I was at a complete loss on what to eat for breakfast. No bagels, no toast, no cereal, etc. My doctor, a former college athlete, also has food allergies and recommended a variation of my now favorite breakfast. 

Start with grass fed ground beef and then go wild with additions. Tomatoes. Avocado. Spinach. Kale. Green peppers. Red peppers. Shredded cheese. The possibilities are endless. I can't eat mushrooms, but add them if you like them. Homemade salsa would be great too. I usually make mine with heirloom tomatoes, avocado, spinach, and Monterey Jack cheese. 

This gluten free, grain free, paleo breakfast will keep you full for hours. Let me know your favorite combination!

No comments:

Post a Comment