Monday, September 5, 2016

PLAY: Glukos Energy Products

I have struggled with low blood sugar for a while. I find it very difficult to manage while playing my sport. Having balanced blood sugar is crucial for any athlete. As an athlete with food allergies, I have had a hard time finding glucose tablets that are corn free. Most are filled with dextrose (a corn derivative).

Then, I found a product called Glukos! Glukos makes Energy Gummies (my fav), Bars, Gel, Tablets, and Powder. I always carry the Glukos Gummies in my golf bag in case I have a low out on the course. They are easy to eat and come in three flavors: Orange, Fruit Punch, and Lemon. They enable you to recover faster, making them perfect for diabetics and athletes, alike.

Glukos are gluten free and contain no high fructose corn syrup, caffeine, or artificial sweeteners. It does contain glucose and electrolytes like potassium, which are great for balancing blood sugar and fueling your body to succeed. So whether you are training for an Ironman, running a marathon, playing in a soccer game, teeing it up in a golf tournament, or just trying to keep your blood sugar in check, try out Glukos.

Glukos
http://www.glukosenergy.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment