Monday, December 21, 2015

EAT: Gluuteny Bakery, Pittsburgh, PA

Happy Holidays, everyone! Time for holiday treats, gluten free of course! A new favorite place of mine to find treats is Gluuteny Bakery, a gluten free and dairy free bakery in the Squirrel Hill suburbs of Pittsburgh, PA. I have not had a chance to make a personal visit yet, but a friend brought me a couple of sugar cookies. Very tasty! Love the details with the icing and some of the best tasting gluten free sugar cookies I have had! The cookies were a nice thickness with the right amount of crunch. 

There are several ways to get Gluuteny's baked goods: in person, order online or by phone, and several locations carry a limited supply of their items around Pittsburgh. I can't wait to check out the bakery in person during my travels to the Pittsburgh area!

1923 Murray Avenue
Pittsburgh, PA 15217
www.gluuteny.com

No comments:

Post a Comment