Friday, August 28, 2015

New Breakfast Option When Traveling

Being gluten free, corn free, and egg free is extremely difficult on the road. All restaurants serve a plethora of eggs, omelettes, breads, and pastries. I get tired of my usual fruit and breakfast meat when dining out. This week, while staying  at the Marriott Renaissance Hotel in Asheville, NC, my server at breakfast, Kimberely, made a great suggestion when dining at a hotel breakfast buffet that serves omelettes. She offered to bring me some sautéed spinach, which evolved into asking the chef at the omelette station to clean the pan and then load up on all of those yummy omelette additions. I really like sautéed spinach, tomatoes, ham, and a sprinkle of cheese. It has become my new favorite! I am excited for the possibilities it opens up when traveling now. Let me know if you have tried this new allergy free breakfast option!

No comments:

Post a Comment